zondag 9 februari 2014

Craft competition

Haaaaaaai!
Okay, so this is my first real blog post. Normally I only post pics and my poly sets and stuff but this time I'm actually writing a blog post :D

Whale, this post is about my craft competition. Some of you might already know it from polyvore, but I compete in a craft competition in the adult devision. Even tough I'm 14 years old. That's because I've won twice in a row in the child's devision.....

The assignment was making a case for your sewing machine. So I did worked hard and stuff and tadaa! (The extras aren't on the picture sadly)

Front:
Back:
Side:
Side:

The contest results will be announced this Sunday!!
So yeah, I basically suck at blogging sorry for that....


Xx
Samantha | Sam | Sammy | whatever floats your boat

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten